Saturday, February 12, 2005

Mutant Weapon X - Level 5

Mutant Weapon X just woke up, bub. He has no memory of who he was. All he knows is that he has a strong urge to waste people. Bad people. And he is just the man to do it. He's got razor sharp adamantium claws and he regenerates at an astonishing rate. Can you guess what Marvel intellectual property he might be based on? :)

I made this character as my first one on a lark, I had no intention of playing him long. I just used him to learn the mechanics of the game and get a feel for the game world for a bit, before I came up with my own ideas. Anyway this is to show you how easy it is to imitate your favorite comic book hero using the CoH character maker.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home